Charlotte Single Mommies, Inc. (CSM) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that is dedicated to helping single moms and their children in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas live the most fulfilling lives possible. CSM provides the sense of community along with the resources needed for single mommies to be able to flourish in any situation they may be facing. We are a diverse group that is passionate about acceptance and inclusivity within our community. We strongly believe that your current situation does not define you and all things are possible when we work together!
With your donation, we will be able to achieve the following goals –
· Provide immediate assistance for virtual school resources for those in need
· Pay for a child’s extra-curricular activity where they may not have otherwise had the opportunity
· Help provide food or necessities for families in these unprecedented times
· Host classes and workshops to help mommies and children better their skillsets in various aspects of life ranging from resume building workshops to stress management techniques
· Market the brand to be able to assist single mommies in cities all over the country
Amazing things happen when we support one another! Now, more than ever, we need to wrap our arms around each other (virtually) and lean on each other for support, encouragement and help. Every donation counts.
We are a community-based organization focused on providing the appropriate resources to single mothers to ensure they are thriving and living the lives they've always imagined for themselves and their children. Check back here for event updates and catch us at one of our events!
Join us! The more the merrier. Whether you are a single mom looking to make new friends and memories in the Charlotte area or if you are in need of resources and assistance, we are the organization for you! If able, donations are endlessly appreciated, although not expected, to allow for continued support and involvement.
Whether you help through monetary donations, volunteering your time, or spreading our mission through word-of-mouth, thank you. We couldn't accomplish our goals without the help of supporters like you.